This resort is the perfect getaway! Close to Jaipur, to all the highlights of the Pink City, the cinema’s, the Bazaars and the shops. But you start and end your day in a peaceful, quite and relaxing resort. It feels like entering a fairytale
- This resortÆs architecture and atmosphere is hard to find anywhere else in the world
- The huge villas are comfortable, colourful, very spacious and so romantic!
- We are jealous about the mediation room with a private collection of nearly 100 Ganesh statues
- Artisans from surrounding villages built this resort and many of the staff are locals. They also supports the nearby Kukas School through scholarships
This æfairytaleÆ is nestled in the Aravalli Hills, close to Jaipur, The Pink City.
There are two different types of villa: Luxury Garden Villas with an outdoor Spa and Luxury Pool Villas with a private pool and outdoor Spa. Some villas have two bedrooms. Each villa has separate living and bedroom areas. The living room also features a home theater and 40ötv, a Lavazza coffee machine and tea maker, a mini bar, open fireplace and a 24 hours personal butler. Bathrooms are very spacious and look at over the garden.
Our favourite room: All the villas are just beautiful, but if we have the choice, we would go for the one with the private pool.
- Ashtam (meaning nr. 8 in Sanskrit, which comes from the shape of the restaurant) The Restaurant offers meals to your taste, cooked by Executive Chef Santosh Chaudhary.
- Ekam (meaning Complete in Sanskrit) is a Couples Spa offering traditional Indian Treatments.
- Ganesh Abode is the mediation room with a private collection of nearly 100 Ganesh statues!
- There is a Resort Temple with prayer ceremonies during dawn and dusk.
- LetÆs not forget the infinity pool and the Gym overlooking the hills.
- Before you leave, check out the Tree Of Life Boutique where you can find beautiful Indian handicrafts.
- Elephant Ride and Lunch or Dinner æMeal with your ElephantÆ
- Three hour culinary tour æThe Chef In YouÆ
- Teach a class for an hour or so æTeach a WhileÆ
- Visits to nearby villages
- Nature walks
- Mountain bike rides
- High Tea