The Leela Palace New Delhi, a Lutyen’s inspired uber-luxury, is the eliteÆs choice in the heart of the capital’s Diplomatic Enclave. With city’s largest rooms, it ups the posh quotient of its very location, which shares vicinity with the Presidential Palace, the Prime Minister’s office and the Central Business District and a quick immediacy to many touristic attractions.
- It is India's first æGreen Hotel's with in-house energy efficient technology like a gas turbine with vapor absorption machines, rain -water harvesting equipment, solar energy application and a sophisticated sewage treatment plant
- Largest rooms in the hotels that are furnished perfectly for the leisure and business travelers
- Elite's location ensures clean, green, serene Delhi away from the busy city chaos
- The hotel's design and architecture greatly represents the grandeur and grace of Lutyen's New Delhi, which makes it an ideal base to explore the city.
260 large, luxurious and state-of-the-art rooms and most of these are oversized ranging from 550 sq. ft Grand Deluxe Rooms to 4225 Maharajas Suite. Each room is furnished in an opulent yet contemporary style. Superior luxury accommodations include suites with private infinity edge pools. There are nine categories of Rooms and Suites. The bathrooms are done in Spa mood lighting; Ad Notam Mirror, TV and best things.
- Exclusive spa by ESPA
- A heated rooftop infinity pool and state-of-the-art fitness studio;
- 4 exclusive Restaurants and Bar: The Qube - All day International cuisine; Jamavar - Royal Indian cuisine; Megu - Modern Japanese cuisine; Le-Cirque - French & Italian gourmet cuisine; The Library Bar and a Lobby Lounge for light refreshments.
- Broadband/ Wi-Fi
- Transfer in Limousine to and from the Airport
- All 5-star amenities
- The Hotel has a quick immediacy to New Delhi's Imperial landmarks and touristic attractions.
- Further explore Red Fort; India Gate; Qutub Minar; Humayun's tomb; Raj Ghat; Taj Mahal.
- Agra the place of Taj Mahal is 4 hrs away and Jaipur, the colorful Rajasthani capital at 5 hours distance by car