This stately property for 2 century turned one of the WorldÆs Top Palace Resorts is an ideal base to explore the Jaipur, the colorful capital of the Land of Royals. The splendid palace is spread across 47-acres of symmetrical gardens, fountains and polo and golf grounds and is at a distance of five minutes from the æWalled CityÆ typical bazaars, chaos, camels and colors.
- Rambagh is an original Palace with a regal heritage of 2 centuries. The fact that it is one of the WorldÆs Best Palace and AsiaÆs top Leisure hotel tips the experience.
- This sprawling oasis is at an apt distance of 5-minutes from the Old cityÆs charm and chaos.
- Sundowner is a must-experience even if you stay in any other hotel. The Palace is lit by hundreds of candles in glass bowls filled with water and petals.
- Feels royal when welcomed in a 1930s Ford convertible or a horse carriage or playing a game on 18-hole Rambagh Golf Course, one of the countryÆs oldest and most prestigious.
The living legend of Rajputana glory, Rambagh, is situated at a distance of 2 km/5 min from the fabled Old Walled City. is at Driving distance of 11 kms from the airport and 4 km from the railway station
The palace offers 46 Rooms and 33 Suites. These former regal chambers are elegantly refurbished and characterized into 05 Luxury rooms, 41 Palace rooms, 24 Historical Suites, 05 Royal Suites, 02 Grand Royal Suites and 02 Grand Presidential Suites, in ascending order of Luxury.
Most of the rooms overlook verdant gardens and interior courtyard. All rooms are furnished with rich textures and colors and come with 5-star amenities. They just keep getting opulent and unique as you move up the categories. Grand Royal Maharani Suite, one designed for the beautiful Queen Gayatri Devi by her favorite designer Hammond, is for the QueenÆs admirer. The Grand Presidential Suryavanshi Suite awes you with its exquisite antiques, high ceilings, and amazing city views.
- An outdoor and an indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, sauna and a luxurious Jiva Grande Spa offering an exclusive range of Indian treatments that once pampered the royal family and guests
- Early Morning Yoga session under an expert Yoga guru
- Tennis Courts, Squash, Badminton, Polo, Croquet Lawn and Golf putting green with 18-holes
- Chauffeur driven vintage cars for transfers and city tours.
- Wi-Fi in public areas. Surcharge applicable.
- 3 Restaurants: The Verandah, The Rajput Room and Suvarna Mahal. Suvarna Mahal is recommended for its great Indian food and hospitality.
- 2 Bars Steam and Polo to unwind.
- The guided city excursion in a vintage car is a charming add-on to the vignette. The must see landmarks include Amber Fort and Palace, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar.
- Watch Polo matches at Rambagh Polo Grounds during the polo season.
- Play golf at the famous Rambagh Golf Course.
- Jaipur is a shopping paradise. RambaghÆs immediacy to the colorful Jaipur Bazaars burns a hole in the pockets of shoppers without fail.