Leela Palace Bangalore, a luxury-cum-business hotel, complements the æCity of Palaces and Gardens, Bangalore, and it is modeled on one called as the Mysore Palace with arches and copper domes and also, feels and serves like one. Inspired by an Indo-Sarcenic style of architecture, and helped by Bangalore’s regal past plus high-tech present the hotel offers best of business amenities and hedonists delights
- Treated like regal
- Amazing choices at the multicultural Citrus buffet
- It is an ultimate location for the IT business travelers. Here, you stay close to Intel Technology India, IBM Offices and Microsoft Technology Center, Dell and the IT hub.
Leela Palace's 9 acres of serenity, amidst a shimmering lagoon and verdant gardens, 14-ft tall waterfall and lily-ponds, is close to the India's Silicon Valley's IT hub, City Center and Golf course.
Leela Palace Bangalore has 328 rooms and 29 suites in 10 categories. In brief, there are 184 Deluxe Rooms on the first three floors; 20 Conservatory Rooms with balconies with views of gardens and waterfalls; 12 Executive Suites comprise luxurious living room, bedroom, bathroom; 5 Royal Club Suite, measuring 1085 Sq feet, on the top floors of the hotel overlook Swimming Pool; 4 Turret Suite offers an unmatchable privacy hidden in a calm corner; 2 Royal Suite sprawls at 2500 ft and; 1 Maharajas Suite on the 5th floor with capacity of 10-16 guests in its living and dining rooms comes with ultra-luxury-and-safety with bullet proof windows, built-in metal detectors, dedicated security observation rooms and so on.
Every room and suite at The Leela Palace Bangalore mirrors the royal resplendence. Bringing IndiaÆs IT capital Bangalore luxury hotels to new heights, The Leela Palace Bangalore, provides a truly exceptional experience, worthwhile living for.
Favorite Room:Royal Club Suite overlooking the garden
- Dine and Wine: Citrus - 24 hours brasserie offering Mediterranean cuisine, multi-cuisine buffet;Jamavar - Fine dining signature Indian restaurant;Zen - the culmination of a journey in pan-Asian cuisine;Library bar - International martinis and cigar lounge
- A luxuriously designed spa and a state - of - the - art fitness centre
- Extensive banqueting and conferencing venues. Grand Ballroom of 4400 sq. ft. with a pre-function area; 12 Boardroom and Meeting room
- World class shopping comes to you in the form of The Leela Galleria.
- Fully stocked Gourmet corner
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Concierge Services
- Asia's Premier Spa and a health club
- A nightclub.
- Wi-Fi connectivity is available throughout the hotel.
- Bangalore city sightseeing: Local Market Malleswaram; Tipu Sultan Summer Palace + have a coffee at Brahmin's Coffee Bar etc