Brunton Boatyard is a Victorian Heritage Boutique Hotel with only 26 rooms, a place where you can feel the history. This plus a beautiful decor, excellent restaurants and a fantastic outdoor pool makes this hotel a place to remember.
- All the 26 rooms at Brunton Boatyard have see view and seated in your own private patio you can watch vessels of all sizes from small fishing boats to ocean liners sail as well as dolphins playing in the water.
- Armed with a map from the reception and some comfortable footwear, you can tour the historic Fort Cochin area where the hotel stands. An interesting walk!
- The Terrace Grill offers fresh catch of the day from the local fishermen; you choose your seafood and the chef prepares it to your taste!
The quaint heritage stay of Brunton Boatyard is located at the Fort Cochin, close to most of the cityÆs attractions and 40 kms from the Cochin International Airport.
- The Hotel has three restaurants: History serves Portuguese, Dutch, British Raj, Arabic, Kosher and local Keralan dishes made with local ingredients by Chef Jerry Mathew. The Terrace Grill (closed in monsoon season) offers fresh seafood. Armoury provides snacks and light meals.
- Outdoor swimming pool,
- Ayurveda Centre for basic treatments and massages
- Cooking lessons for guests, only on request,
- Library with books and dvd's,
- A billiard room housed in the vice regal palace is a enthusiast's dream,
- Bicycles on hire,
- Harbour Cruises.